IntegratedMS Forum - Revamping your destination to your exhilarating gameplay.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to IntegratedMS Official Forum! Feel free to browse or chat around. You can also check for the latest announcements and updates here!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WeiCheng's Gm APP

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xbread

WeiCheng's Gm APP Empty
PostSubject: WeiCheng's Gm APP   WeiCheng's Gm APP Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 9:10 pm

Name : Wei Cheng
Family Name : Tok
TimeZone : 8+GMT
Experience in GM . : 4 servers . All in v55
My Experience in maple and when i started playing : Play-ed maple my whole life ? started from like 5 ?
Did you play another server than IntegratedMS : Yup . Many
What Is MySQL : The program runs as a server providing multi-user ,( which provides us this server) , data storage and logging of users
What is VPS : a dedicate server . Which allows us to be link-ed together . not included hamachi
What Is Role Play : role play .. is the long form of RPG. Maple is a MMORPG. We take the role of the characters Wink to make this game a better place.
What you do if you watch a hacker : Jail Him . Question Him . Then Ban
What you do if you have a tons of question from other people : I'll Slove Them one by one
If you were a staff for IntegratedMS what kind of things you can do for us : I can catch hackers , host events Wink making the server a better place
How long can you be online : 3-4 Days a week . From 8AM - 11AM . interval breaks for lunch
Why should we pick you : I'm a responsible person . Who Give justice to those who are hacking .Moonlight will shine on the guilty .
Any Extra Info .. : Dont look down on me Wink please . Im so willing for this role . But my other servers are down .
13year old kid will pwn the world Smile

--------------------------------------------------------------------[QUIZ]------------------------------------------------------------------
[Yes/No Questions]

Is hacking allowed in this server? NO.

Is advertising of other private servers allowed here? NO

Do you get ban if you hack? YES

Do you get ban if you make ads? <- Must specify more .. Make ad for this server ? or others Wink
Back to top Go down
[GM]CleRiteS
Admin
Admin

WeiCheng's Gm APP Empty
PostSubject: Re: WeiCheng's Gm APP   WeiCheng's Gm APP Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 7:37 pm

Sorry, your GM Application has been declined.
Back to top Go down
https://integratedms.forumotion.com

WeiCheng's Gm APP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IntegratedMS Forum - Revamping your destination to your exhilarating gameplay. :: Integrated Gamers Team Applications :: GM Application :: Declined-
Jump to: