IntegratedMS Forum - Revamping your destination to your exhilarating gameplay.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to IntegratedMS Official Forum! Feel free to browse or chat around. You can also check for the latest announcements and updates here!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Metoerx3 GM Application. :)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Piss

Metoerx3 GM Application. :) Empty
PostSubject: Metoerx3 GM Application. :)   Metoerx3 GM Application. :) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 1:16 am

Name: Emerson

Family Name: Goh

Time Zone: GMT+8

Experience in GM:PhytonMS,ViceRoyMS

Experience in MapleStory and when you started to play: I started playing MapleSEA 4years ago. After awhile of playing MapleStory, i developed an interest for
it and started to play it more and more often. After 4years of non-stop maplesea, i decided to give MapleSEA a break and try out the Private Servers.

Did you play another server than IntegratedMS?: At the moment,i'm only playing IntegratedMS.

What is MYSQL?: MySQL is a relational database management system (RDBMS)The program runs as a server providing multi-user access to a number of databases.
Which is used for multi purposes.

What is a role play?:Role-playing refers to the changing of one's behavior to assume a role,
either unconsciously to fill a social role, or consciously to act out an adopted role.

What you do if you watch a hacker?: If in any situation, i saw a hacker, I would first act out on what the GM Rules state. If the GM Rules permits a straight
ban i would ban him straight away. If the GM rules stresses on " Second Chances " I would first warn him and maybe jail him if he does not comply to
my warnings. If by which, evidence is needed to prove that i didn't banned the player wrongly , i would take a screenshot.

What you do if you have a tons of question from other people?: I would react to the situation calmly by first answering the question that is being most
asked during that period of time. Which after i will attend to the others.

If you were a staff for IntegratedMS what kind of things you can do for us?: I believe that, i have a chance to make IntegratedMS more well known to the
others out there in the world. As, most of the people around me in my life, also plays " MapleStory Private Servers ". I would persuade them to join to
make the community wider and more friendlier. I would keep the server hack free and peaceful. I will settle any conflict amongst players
within my power without resorting to jailing and banning.

How long can you be online:I can be online for a whole day if i didn't planned anything on that particular day itself. I am a very active person.

Why should we pick YOU: I believe that everyone deserves a chance to do something that they believe they can do it well.

Extra private infomation about you? (Answering this question can help you raise your chances in picking you as a GM): I am a hardworking person. I never give
up no matter how dire the situation is. I always charge forward with a ' Never Say Die ' attitude.

Contacts:gu_nz_freak@hotmail.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------[QUIZ]------------------------------------------------------------------
[Yes/No Questions]

Is hacking allowed in this server?NO

Is advertising or other private servers allowed here?NO

Do you get ban if you hack? YES

Do you get ban if you make ads? YES
Back to top Go down

Metoerx3 GM Application. :)
Page 1 of 1